First time Chanel purchases! Something "old" and something new! **Double Reveal**

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Just got back from Hong Kong yesterday and I have these to share with you guys! :love:

SAM_1003.jpg

Hong Kong is truly every Chanel lover's paradise! Anywhere you look there's someone carrying either a flap or reissue or something vintage/limited edition.

Yey! I'm going to start with the first one which I got at the HK flagship store along Canton Road. Had to queue for some time for this baby!

Love both of your purchases, DisCo !!
I thoughts you were supposed to be there and gone wild with the pre-loved lvs though?! lol Naughty Naughty :P

Congrats again!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

pinkypinky -- I think Camera bags have already been discontinued

earthx -- I know I was naughty! I was all set to getting a GST + LV Mahina but when I saw the gray camera bag I had to get it! It's even cheaper than the brand new Mahina L! I could still get it though through the store credit I have from our boutique (but I'm seriously considering an Empreinte Artsy instead as I like the colours more.

earthx -- I know I was naughty! I was all set to getting a GST + LV Mahina but when I saw the gray camera bag I had to get it! It's even cheaper than the brand new Mahina L! I could still get it though through the store credit I have from our boutique (but I'm seriously considering an Empreinte Artsy instead as I like the colours more.

I'm loving the Empriente Artsy also so I'm no help with stopping lol. GET IT!! :P