First Time Buying Chanel---Could it be sent to me?

lovepp

Apr 18, 2015
Hello All,

I have a question and hopefully someone here can help to answer.

I am looking to buy my second Chanel bag. First one was bought by my cousin who was traveling in Italy at the time. I asked her to buy it for me and I don't think she gave the SA my information. So technically, Chanel does not have my shopping history in their system. I am going to buy a Business Affinity. I have contacted a local SA via email. She said that because I am not in their system, she can't mail the bag to me. I have to go and pick it up in person.

So my question is, due to the pandemic, is it possible for Chanel to send the item to first time buyer? If so, I need SA recommendation. Apparently this SA who I have contact with is not going to do it for me.

Thanks!

I have just gone thru this.

If u r looking for purchase from a boutique, some SA may require a purchase history from the stand alone boutique... i have a great SA at soho store who helped me without issue. She is also super responsive ;)

if u want her info just PM me

I have just gone thru this.

If u r looking for purchase from a boutique, some SA may require a purchase history from the stand alone boutique... i have a great SA at soho store who helped me without issue. She is also super responsive ;)

if u want her info just PM me

Glad to hear that I am not alone. Could you PM your SA? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: _kiki119_