First time Bonanza seller, some questions about a buyers unconfirmed address

Hallie126

May 8, 2010
Hey guys,

Big time lurker here, but I'm in the process of selling a bag on Bonanza right now and the person who has bought my bag has an unconfirmed US address :weird:

I think she's very new to Bonanza and PayPal, so perhaps there is a legit reason that it's unconfirmed.

My PayPal email says my seller protection is "partially eligible" for coverage, so only if the bag is not received. The email says "you may now ship your items", but it doesn't say anything about "OK to ship", which some people have told me to look for... :shame:

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Never mind, in one of the forms, it says "OK to ship", so that should be a good sign that I'm OK to send it out. I'll still take any feedback anyone has about unconfirmed addresses though!

Hi,

Not sure if I am answering the question but if the buyer is based outside US, she can be a verified user but still has an unconfirmed address because Paypal can't confirm certain address in other countries outside US like for my case.

Hi,

Not sure if I am answering the question but if the buyer is based outside US, she can be a verified user but still has an unconfirmed address because Paypal can't confirm certain address in other countries outside US like for my case.

My buyer is in the US and I think I have things figured out now, but thanks so much for getting back to me!