First time Birkin buyer - telephone

footlocker

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
could it be Paris?
Hi,

I am new to here and also to H.

I would like to order a 40 Birkin in clemence Black PHW from Paris given that it is the cheapest place to get one (compared to the price in HK). Do you know if I can place my order via phone? Or can you recommend an SA for me?

Thanks a lot.

dreamdoll

ღ la vie est belle★☆
Feb 29, 2008
the world at my fingertips :)
I think you can try this in person, but there will be a very slim chance this will be possible on the telephone...

QUOTE=footlocker;14750993]um...perhaps I can start by asking for stuff like leather bookmarks, and then THE bag. Agree?[/QUOTE]

footlocker

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
could it be Paris?
You can try your luck but I asked last year and this year too and the SA said they don't accept phone or e-mail order for Birkin :sad:
This is so bad.

So Larissa, just wondering when you made the order in your last visit in February, did the SA limit your order to only 1? Can you make the order on behalf for somebody else? I am asking because a friend of mine will go to Paris from time to time and I am asking her to make the order for me. Do you think it is possible? Thanks. You are my mentor. =)

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
um...perhaps I can start by asking for stuff like leather bookmarks, and then THE bag. Agree?
Unless the store knows you, they usually will not talk about ANYTHING over the phone, nor will they ship anything overseas to you (especially for FSH - I did ask about this when I was there in person and was flat out denied, even for small leather accessories, wasn't even asking for a bag)

In FSH, they only allow 1 Birkin/Kelly per season per person. They are quite strict about this, and if you buy one on the spot, they will decline to take your order, and vice versa.

NatalyaN

O.G.
Apr 15, 2010
I agree with the above comments. They will never talk about stock or anything regarding Birkins and Kellies over the phone or email. I have tried it and in fact was upset the way there was no communication.

One per person per season. They will not let you place an order for a friend, for sure. I friend of mine tried to look at the samples for a friend and was told she was not allowed even to look for a friend, let alone order...

NN

CleoChinChin

May 4, 2008
It is not possible to place a phone order or email for that matter at FSH. This is only possible if you are a established client of theirs and have a developed relationship with a SA.

truereligion

Aug 1, 2008
Is it possible someone can recommend a nice SA in Paris will able to do charge send for small item like belt? Thank you in advance.