First Tiffany piece

Does this piece fit in with your style? If you regret it, perhaps not? Personally this piece wouldn't fit in with my own style, but if it works with yours then keep it. If you just bought it to have something Tiffany though I would return or exchange for something else.

Hey dustgirl, I'm in BC too. Hmm, does it fit my style? I'm mostly quite casual. I figured it was something I could dress up or down but maybe not? Jewelery is not my thing. I actually forgot that it's not my first piece. I also have the small blue enamel key that I wear every day. I actually went in to find another charm to go with it and ended up instead buying the necklace.

Nice! I love living in BC. :smile: Hmm maybe go back to Tiffanys and check out some of their bigger keys? If you wear your small one every day...maybe get another one to layer with it? I've seen a few girls on here with keys layered and it looks very chic. I've had a Tiffany key on my wishlist for a while. I want either a rose gold or gold "twisted" one on a long chain.

Attachments

• Tiff key.jpg
    Tiff key.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 263