First Thread and Im ranting about CS at Louis Vuitton

Just an update. The manager never called, so I contacted the SA that helped me in portland. She now tells me that she's only charged me the $10 shipping fee and the bag was sent out on tues and got to seattle late yesterday. She then hesistantly asked well if you want that $10 reimbursed I can get my manager now.. I'm like NO It's fine. Omgosh, it's not even about the money!!! The point is she said it'll be in seattle on Weds and that it'll be sent out on Mon from Portland.. Now the story is completely different and I'm being asked if I want my $10!!! Oish this week is definately not my week.

Sorry to hear about that. I'm also in Van and I just got an Azur Speedy there today. I waited 3 weeks on the waitlist for it. I guess that you are going to get your bag regardless, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be exchanging an Azur Speedy sometime next week so if anyone in Vancouver wants one, it will be there maybe Monday or Tuesday.

^^ I know that wasn't too smart of me.. I was really excited to get my first LV. I actually had to talk him into driving there too so I guess by the time I managed to get him to go I totally forgot about checking with the store in Seattle. However, I was promised the 3 day shipping.

What happened with me is that I put myself on the waitlist in Van (no CC # required) but since I'm fairly new to LV, I didn't think I would get called in the 3-4 weeks that the SA figured. I also was hoping against hope that I would get a Made in France bag if I got it in Van, though everyone here said that was unlikely. So I asked my cousin to get me one in LA, because there were no waitlists there. The one that came in for me here ended up being Made in France, while the other one was Made in USA and I prefer Made in France (I know the quality is the same and I was ready to accept the Made in USA Speedy). So that's why I'm exchanging the Made in USA Speedy, because time ran out on the refund. I hope that makes sense.

ya, I've learnt my lesson too with the calling before actually going to the store. What happened was that I ordered a damier azur bag, but its tag/code was switched with the regular damier. So my azur bag was really sold out, yet in the computer system it showed that there was one left due to the tags being switched. Anyway, it was like, if a customer asks something to be put on hold, I assume that you're going to go back and take the item off the rack, and if you couldn't find the azur bag, why not call me?!?! My regular SA wasn't there that day, but when I made the disappointing trip down to LV, I was mad and she did an expediated order for me from Toronto which took only 1 day. It was not that bad for me though cuz I live pretty close to the LV boutique, but it must really suck for ya... Feel bad for ya, just make sure to call next time. Also about the 10 or 20$ shipping fee, don't feel bad for asking for a refund, many of these SAs don't even charge certain customers for shipping ;)

jellybebe: Congrats on getting the azur speedy 30 made in paris! I hope mine is. I'll call and check tomorrow. :biggrin:

cec.lv4eva: yes... I definately learned my lesson this time too... So how are you liking you danier azur speedy? :biggrin: I'm excited to get mine. I'll be in seattle next sat.