First Tano Purchase: Truffle Sexbomb

sweettlc

Sep 1, 2008
I have been researching leather bags for a little while and I discovered Tano through another bag group. I have really needed a brown bag and I fell in love with truffle and with the shape of the Sexbomb! Thanks to this wonderful forum, I was able to use the discount code at Luna Boston and I ordered my Sexbomb yesterday!! :nuts: I am so excited!

My question:

I need to purchase some leather protectant because I would like to keep the shine on my bag when it arrives. I read that many of you use Apple Gard. So, I went to leatherstuff.com to check it out. What type of Apple Gard are you using? Are you using the spray in the blue can? I need to order some ASAP!

I have my eye on the Boogie Bucket! Besides the Sexbomb, the Boogie Bucket and the Glitterati are totally my style too...I love bucket bags!! I think that I will be saving for a black or a raspberry Boogie or Glitterati! Thank you for your wonderfully informative posts! I will be visiting often. Tera

:welcome2: and congratulations on what sounds to be the first of many Tano purchases!! Truffle really does look like a nice rich color and the sexbomb is a great shape!! I can't wait to hear what you think when you get it! I haven't ever used Apple Gard, but I am sure the folks here will be able to help!

Hi Tera! Welcome to Tano and tPF! I think I recognize you from the other board!! :smile: Tano is addicting and sooo much fin!! Congrats on your new SB!! I look forward to seeing pics. :smile:

I called a store that supposedly carries Tano near me (only like 15 mins away!) And not only are they actually carrying like 20 fall bags but they said they could special order me a truffle minilisa if I wanted!!!:yahoo: So now I need to decide what I want to do haha

Thanks for the congrats!! I will certainly share pics. The truffle color looks so rich!

I just ordered the Apple conditioner and spray! What should I use first when my bag comes...the spray?

How cool that you have access to so many bags, lovebaseball!! I would love to see the bags in person!

OMG congrats! Very very exciting, can't wait to see your pics.

My first order was the apple garde spray, and the small kit of the conditioner and cleaner. I figured that all was enough to last me a good long time. They have extremely fast shipping and you should check to see if they have any coupon codes, often times they will have 20% off.