First Spy purchase or Chloe Bay??? Help!

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Hello, it is my first time posting in the Fendi forum. I saw the tan or honey colored wisteria Spy bag and have been thinking hmmmmm...... but I just recently bought the Chloe Bay hobo bag in Moka. I have not used the Chloe yet, so theoretically I could return it and get a Spy. I can't keep both because the BF has recently picked up on any new bags. I used to just tell him "Oh, I have had this forever. I haven't worn it in 9 months so maybe that is why you thought it was new" :graucho: . So which one should it be???? Thank you!

Hello, it is my first time posting in the Fendi forum. I saw the tan or honey colored wisteria Spy bag and have been thinking hmmmmm...... but I just recently bought the Chloe Bay hobo bag in Moka. I have not used the Chloe yet, so theoretically I could return it and get a Spy. I can't keep both because the BF has recently picked up on any new bags. I used to just tell him "Oh, I have had this forever. I haven't worn it in 9 months so maybe that is why you thought it was new" :graucho: . So which one should it be???? Thank you!

I think the honey wisteria spy is always a good choice, but I have no clue which Chloe you are referring to, can you post a photo? Is it the Paddington hobo or ? :confused1:

Get the Spy! As much as I do like a lot of Chloe styles, they invariably go on sale later in the season and you can get them for 50% off. That hasn't happened to most spies. Not to mention how gorgeous the honey wisteria is. It's a no contest, imo. Good luck and please post pics when you do decide.

:heart:BL

I was in the same situation a couple months ago... I saw the Bay bag online and it wasn't out in stores yet so I went ahead and got the Spy and I'm very happy with my decision. I saw the Bay a few weeks later and although its beautifulllll, the Spy is the Spy and you can't get better than that :yes:

The bay is a nice looking bag, but the spy is "wow" -- especially with the wisteria flowers. I would go for the wisteria spy, but I feel like they are pretty different bags.

I would choose the Spy for sure :love: They are sooo unique and the leather is absolutely amazing!! Like the other girls have said, you can probably get a chloe later on as they are often on sale :smile:

I am a massive Chloe fan and have Bay bags (quilted and non-quilted) and a Spy. I have to agree that if I could only have one or the other then I would pick the Spy :heart: It is a must have IMO :yes: