First Spy...Cognac vs. Black

reydrosus

Oct 15, 2006
I'm looking to buy my first Spy Bag but am having a hard time deciding between the Cognac and Black. I really need a classy black bag, but the Cognac is so rich and luscious. I have owned brown bags in the past and they just sit in my closet. What to do?

The Cognac is a beautiful look indeed. But if you say you have brown bags that you don't use, might consider the black. Although, some say the black tends to look a little formal, while the cognac goes better with jeans. Only get the cognac if you promise to USE IT!!!

I personally own the honey, which works with formal and casual attire. I can wear it with black or brown, and it seems to work. I had to decide b/w honey and cognac, and I'm so glad I chose honey.:heart:

Good luck with your decision!

I have the black and love it...but because it works better with my waredrobe..so it's up to you...

but i do have a questions.i've always looked at fendi spy bags as casual....how is the black one more formal? what do u mean formal? would it be possible to wear it to parties or even weddings? thx

I have the black and love it...but because it works better with my waredrobe..so it's up to you...

but i do have a questions.i've always looked at fendi spy bags as casual....how is the black one more formal? what do u mean formal? would it be possible to wear it to parties or even weddings? thx

Perhaps formal is the wrong word. Instead I'll say that black is less casual than the cognac. Probably easier to dress up. That's all!

I like the black because I "need" black but I really think the cognac is prettier and more unique as well is it attracts the eye but is that what I want???