First spotted in MTV commercial!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's 8:45 am and I'm sitting here watching Parental Control on MTV and a commercial for the MTV Music Awards comes on with Jessica Alba fact #82 where she kicks ass against the paparazzi. The guy she's beating up says, "we were after her!" Jessica looks and it's Nicole Richie with a yellow first or an apple green first in bad lighting (I couldn't really tell). Nicole says, "Thanks *****." :lol:

2. I love Nicole Richie. Shes fabulous!

3. same here nikki213. she's got class compared to paris hilton... and her bbags' tdf

4. I saw this the other night and thought it was a mustard first. I yelled B-bag! I'll pay close attention next time it's on...

5. I saw that too.I pointed it out to my BF too. He just rolled eyes

6. I love when she says "thanks *****" hahahah
    she said that like 1000x during the simple life MUAHAH
    shes fab! I love her gutsy attitude.

7. thank god she found rachel zoe.

8. I saw the commercial too. At first sight, I thought it was her own mustard First, which was also featured in one of the Simple Life episodes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice