First Speedy Purchase-Speedy 25 or 30?

oh that's it, i am going to NM and see it myself 25 or 30.....but most likely get it from E lux to avoid tax and get the 4% from E bates<---natural bargan shopper, even w/ LV! haha, guess its in my genes.

I am around the same size(5'7" 120lbs) as you are and I loove the 25. i orig bought the 30, but it felt too big so I gave it to my mom and got the 25 for myself. :yes: Here are comparison pics of the 25 vs 30(right)...

Attachments

• Damier Azur Speedy 25 front.jpg
    Damier Azur Speedy 25 front.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Damie Azur Speedy 30 full.jpg
    Damie Azur Speedy 30 full.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 48
haha, i was about to send u a contraz on ur thread! Thank you so much for the pic, you totally saved me! Although i am sure 25 looks better on ya-120 pound of bone and toned muscel vs 125 pound of bone and jello fat.... ur my goal for new year res! Carry Azur 25 w/toned muscel

haha, i was about to send u a contraz on ur thread! Thank you so much for the pic, you totally saved me! Although i am sure 25 looks better on ya-120 pound of bone and toned muscel vs 125 pound of bone and jello fat.... ur my goal for new year res! Carry Azur 25 w/toned muscel

omg! No, I am totally not as toned as people may think. It's just my legs and arms that look ok. I only gain weight in my belly so I can disguise that area well with longer tops. :P

I bet the 25 will look amazing on you! I can't wait to see yours!:wlae:

Classic Chic, I think you should probably get the 25. I am 5'8" and got the 30. It is a substantial bag. If you don't carry a lot the 25 should work for you.

btw: Pupsterpurse, The 25 looks great on you.

Hmm...I'm 5'7'', and I have the Damier in 25, and Azur in 30. Love both sizes, although i'd suggest the 30, simply because it has more options, like maybe one day you need to carry more stuffs etc etc...

Hmm...I'm 5'7'', and I have the Damier in 25, and Azur in 30. Love both sizes, although i'd suggest the 30, simply because it has more options, like maybe one day you need to carry more stuffs etc etc...

thank you all for the inputs! 25 is what i am going for after pupsterpurse's beautiful model pix-Thank you very much for post 30 and 25! Does Nordstrom have LV? I thought they do, that's why i skipped S5A(snobby SA, used to be The only lux dept here in San Antonio), but i guess i should have gone to Neiman instead....still need to get the 'final fitting' b4 i click purchase. guess i won't change new cell phone now since half of the fund went to LV fund hehe.:P