First Speedy - Mono, Damier or Mini Lin?

Mini Lin Ebene was my first speedy and I absolutely L:heart:VE it!!!

It is the perfect no-maintenance/no-vachetta = no worries bag and is the perfect subtle blend of both damier and the mono logo.

My other choice would be the damier ebene speedy, which is also low-maintenance and gorgeous! :tender:

I also suggest you get the Damier speedy :yes:.

Much more classy & classical then mono, easier to maintain (being your 1st speedy, you will be very pedantic) and it has a nicer colored interior.

I had the same questions too....
I wanted to get a speedy but was unsure of which speedy to get.
But looking at some of gorgeous speedies that belonged to tpfers I've found my holy grail of speedy! the speedy they call VVN watercolor speedy. It is so gorgeous! You should look it up!
But oh back to ur question, go to the store and see what you like the best and see yourself using the most!
I hope you find your first :heart: for Speedy!
I know I've found mine!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I have an Azur Speedy and love it..I'm planning for a Mini Lin Speedy as my next purchase!
I think Damier Ebony would be great as your 1st Speedy,because you wont have to worry too much about it because it's very worry-free.

i think every gal should a mono speedy as a staple purse. it's so classy and chic, never will it go out of style. i believe it was nina garcia (project runway), who said something along the same lines~
i wanted all 3 as well, but opted out for the mini bc of the material that it's made of. it will have more wear and tear than the others~
goodluck:heart:

Mono.....but the Damier is a close second
4807662_headshot_66x66.jpg