First (small) Hermes Reveal.

illari

Sep 18, 2012
Hi everyone!

These are my first-ever Hermes purchases (smaller box is 1st, larger is 2nd) and my first reveal on the Hermes forum.

I'm a Canadian currently living in the Netherlands. I was lucky enough to have an opportunity to live here until November/December with my boyfriend who is doing an exchange program so I tagged along. :smile:

My mother is a big Hermes fan so I had been to the Toronto Hermes with her prior to arriving in Europe. I arrived in Paris late August and imagine my shock when I stumbled across the Hermes FSH! My boyfriend and I just marvelled at everything. I took so many photos of the inside!

I had decided that instead of picking up little souvenirs from various places that I really wanted a special one. I decided to pick up a little something from Hermes to make my time in Paris even more special. :love:

The experience was amazing. The SA was delightful and she seemed genuinely happy to help me out. She gave me some free perfume samples (which will last me for forever) as well as the Hermes carre booklet and a magazine. :smile:

When I arrived in Maastricht I looked through the carre booklet, and fell in love with one of the winter designs. I ended up finding another Hermes here when walking around town and decided to go inside and look. The experience was definitely different from the FSH one, but I still managed to get something for myself. :smile:

Without further ado, here is my reveal! The boxes aren't tied because I didn't photograph them immediately. The smaller box is from Paris while the larger is from Maastricht.

IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1546.jpg
Excuse my floor! I'm living in an attic here, hehe. :biggrin:

IMG_1547.JPG
Peek-a-boo! :smile:
IMG_1548.jpg
H en Voyage Gavroche! I really fell in love with the pinks and purples. :smile:
IMG_1549.JPG
After receiving my gavroche and flipping through the carre booklet, this was just always on my mind!
IMG_1550.JPG
Tigre du Bengale! I haven't worn it yet because I'm a bit scared. It's so beautiful!!!

Anyways, thank you for looking at my reveal! I'm really in love with these pieces and it's definitely sparked an H love in me. :biggrin:

Lovely story and lovely purchases, congratulations!
I can totally imagine your Maastricht experience was different than the FSH experience. Maastricht is a franchise and a much smaller store. I've been there a few times and while you can find lovely items there, I definitely noticed some differences as well compared to the other H. stores I've visited ;).

So sweet. Nice to hear your love for Hermes carre, there really isnt another that can compare! Congratulations. We are twins on the H en Voyages print

Thank you!!! I was trying on a Magic Kelly gavroche in a yellow colour way at first, but I really loved the colours on the H en Voyage. :smile:

They are both beautiful, Congratulations!
We are twins on the Tigre du bengale. The colour is stunning isn't it? :smile:

Thank you! It really is! I feel like it almost needs to be framed, haha.

Lovely items...Congrats!!~

Thank you. :smile:

Lovely story and lovely purchases, congratulations!
I can totally imagine your Maastricht experience was different than the FSH experience. Maastricht is a franchise and a much smaller store. I've been there a few times and while you can find lovely items there, I definitely noticed some differences as well compared to the other H. stores I've visited ;).

Thanks! It was really different, haha. It was more similar to Toronto (in terms of size and customer service), but the SA in particular was a bit snotty. I guess my boyfriend and I looked out of place but once she realized I knew the brand she was falling over herself to help lol. Oh, well. I got a lovely purchase!

Lovely purples! Congrats!

Thank you!

Beautiful scarves! Love the tiger's eye color! Congratulations!

Thanks!!!

Beautiful scarfs..congrats :smile:

Thank you very much. :smile:

Congrats! They are gorgeous!

Thanks! :biggrin: