First small bag

JoeDelRey

O.G.
Dec 2, 2009
Hi everyone, so as much as I love my Neverfull gm and speedy b 35, I've been getting a strong itch for a small bag. Since I'm not rich I would have to save up for it so it gives me time to decide which ones perfect for me. My top three choices are the Neverfull pm, Speedy B 25, and the Alma BB all in the DE print. Which one do you guys recommend? What are the pros and cons of them? Thanks in advance!

Since you've had experience with the larger versions, I think it depends on what you like ..... Neverfull is a tote only, no top closure. Alma BB is hand-held only. The Speedy-B 25 gives you the option of hand-held, or shoulder strap, with a secure zipper closure. It is my personal favorite of your choices.

Reactions: JoeDelRey
Since you've had experience with the larger versions, I think it depends on what you like ..... Neverfull is a tote only, no top closure. Alma BB is hand-held only. The Speedy-B 25 gives you the option of hand-held, or shoulder strap, with a secure zipper closure. It is my personal favorite of your choices.

Alma bb comes with strap and many people wear crossbody or on shoulder. I too would suggest speedy b 25. It's one of my easiest bags to wear.

I would suggest the speedy b25. For a small bag it still holds a lot. The alma bb is adorable but I decided not to get it bc I could really only carry my essentials in it. So I ended up going with the pochette for when I want to travel really light and the speedy b25 for when I want to carry a little more. I don't care for open bags, especially when they're small, so the neverfull is a no for me.

Speedy B 25!! I only got this bag a week ago love her versatility. There really isn't much compromises to be made in terms of size or ways of carrying it. It's nice to be able to fit a brolly and bottle of water sometimes. Alma bb is a lovely bag too but have to go compact with SLG's.

Of your list, Speedy B 25. I’d also suggest looking at the Pochette Metis (in canvas or empreinte, or by time you are buying you may have some more options!). It is a great small bag - very organized and functional.

I have 2 Neverfull PM and absolutely love them, but love and use the Iena PM even more. The NF PM holds a ton in spite of its small size. The Speedy B 25 worked for me only with a purse organizer, but I eventually sold it because the opening was so small. Super cute bag tho’. Have never owned the Alma BB so I can’t comment on it. Good luck deciding.

I would get the Alma bb because you already have a neverfull and speedy. It does not hold a lot of though so I would try it on before you buy. I have a neverfull pm and it does hold so much more than I thought it would.

Hi everyone, so as much as I love my Neverfull gm and speedy b 35, I've been getting a strong itch for a small bag. Since I'm not rich I would have to save up for it so it gives me time to decide which ones perfect for me. My top three choices are the Neverfull pm, Speedy B 25, and the Alma BB all in the DE print. Which one do you guys recommend? What are the pros and cons of them? Thanks in advance!
Alma BB! Perfect small bag.

I vote for Speedy B25. Perfect little bag, looks small but holds a lot, multiple carry options. The handles of the Neverfull PM aren’t long enough to go over the shoulder comfortably. The Alma bb is cute but very small. It looks good on others, but every time I try it on, I feel like I’m carrying a child’s bag! Plus it just doesn’t hold enough to be useful for me.

Given the list of bags you own, I recommend Favorite (pm or mm is your preference). It'd be a perfect catch-all (all junks) or quick grab-n-go (with only wallet, keys, and phone) inside your Nf and Speedy 35, and can be used as a clutch for a night out.

gosh, if you choose neverfull pm, you may will have a very tough time to resell it if someday you decide to resell it unless you are really lucky happen to be someone is looking for it or the person doesn't know the size well.

speedy b 25 is most practical among the 3, alma bb is lovely but can only hold a few items unless you are fine with it. I have speedy b 30 mono and alma bb de

Last edited: