First SLG?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats!!!! I have both along with alot of other slgs. I grab the chanel card holder and my chanel key pouch more than any other slg. The zip around is annoying. So good choice!

mmdc likes this.
  2. Thank you so much :heart: I understand what you mean. Planning my next purchase already hahaha!

Thank you :heart: My boutique must have a really nice zip around so that I would buy it. I'm quite set on a Victorine wallet from LV :giggle:

Thank you :heart: am definitely a big fan of SLGs I would say. I was quite surprised that I wasn't very impressed by the bags that were presented in the boutique. Too loud/flashy :eek: will definitely buy more SLGs, but I don't see myself buying a bag there until the style becomes a bit more understated. Other things I have considered are earrings and shoes :biggrin: the next Chanel bag on my wishlist is a beige Diana :biggrin:

ashin121 and amna72 like this.
  3. love the classic caviar cardcase!

4. Thanks! It's definitely the gateway SLG hahaha I'm already looking into expanding my humble collection of luxury goods. :biggrin: