First Shots of the Black Glitterati

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
She just arrived, and is a very deep and shiny black. All pictures are compared to my beaujolais Boogie. The straps are the exact same one on both purses. It's lined in a light purple color with a white label. The bag is more gathered and rounded at the bottom, but they are basically the same size. To be honest, there really isn't that much of a difference between them except for the side trim and the bottom!

Attachments

• tano 002.jpg
    tano 002.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 107
  • tano 003.jpg
    tano 003.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 101
  • tano 004.jpg
    tano 004.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 116
So, what do you think of it on your shoulder compared to the Boogie? Does it seem to fit any differently? I was thinking of ordering one..but if the strap isn't really any longer..... hmmm

bgcutie, it fits about the same, it's just rounded on the bottom. I don't know if the differences make it worth ordering over a Boogie. If you have other Boogies and want something a little different, then I'd say go for it. If you are a huge Boogie fan (like me, who just can't seem to get enamored with any other Tano!!) then I'd say skip it. This is probably going back...hope that helps!!!!!

hmm, i see mine going back now too - its too similar to the boogie - i would have thought it would have been larger - oh well - i mean for the price, just a black on black boogie then....

^^ I know, I probably lost everyone's friendship now! :sad: Especially Voodoo who loves her Boogies!! It's not that I don't love the Boogie, I just like the looks of the Glitterati a teensy bit more. (ducks again) LOL ;)