First Shots of the Black Glitterati

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
Outside of Philly
She just arrived, and is a very deep and shiny black. All pictures are compared to my beaujolais Boogie. The straps are the exact same one on both purses. It's lined in a light purple color with a white label. The bag is more gathered and rounded at the bottom, but they are basically the same size. To be honest, there really isn't that much of a difference between them except for the side trim and the bottom!

Attachments

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
USA
So, what do you think of it on your shoulder compared to the Boogie? Does it seem to fit any differently? I was thinking of ordering one..but if the strap isn't really any longer..... hmmm

Watson's Mom

My Newest Friends!
O.G.
May 5, 2008
Outside of Philly
bgcutie, it fits about the same, it's just rounded on the bottom. I don't know if the differences make it worth ordering over a Boogie. If you have other Boogies and want something a little different, then I'd say go for it. If you are a huge Boogie fan (like me, who just can't seem to get enamored with any other Tano!!) then I'd say skip it. This is probably going back...hope that helps!!!!!

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
hmm, i see mine going back now too - its too similar to the boogie - i would have thought it would have been larger - oh well - i mean for the price, just a black on black boogie then....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
i guess i see why it was cut to order only now... too similar to boogie ??

Oh, and thank you so much for the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
^^ I know, I probably lost everyone's friendship now! :sad: Especially Voodoo who loves her Boogies!! It's not that I don't love the Boogie, I just like the looks of the Glitterati a teensy bit more. (ducks again) LOL ;)