first shopping trip since the flood in my house :)...

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
:nuts: I just returned from my first shopping trip since I lost several of my collection pieces to a broken water mane in our home :cry: I could not be happier with my beautiful new LV Malibu st in Pearle vernis... its so lovely ! And to top it all off my dear mom (( who has never bought a designer handbag )) accompanied me with her regular amount of skepticism( it's been a long time in discussion about why I spend so much on purses, she just doesn’t get it ect , she's a jewelry lover instead) She went NUTS in the LV store.. feel in love with the sweet little denim pleaty, AND the matching shoes ... the woman was like a whirl wind of credit cards and wonton abandon ... it was GREAT she had so much fun and is in utter and complete love with her first baby and the HOT matching shoes. I guess everything happens for a reason, and while losing so many of my babies is still painful ... I created a handbag fiend in my mom ... that’s priceless
- I will post pictures as soon as I can figure it out ... she looks so great with her new acquisitions!

Thanks guys , I am just so happy to see her as thrilled as this .. and she finnally said ... and I quote " OH my god I GET IT now " carring her lovely new baby :biggrin:

congrats! i wish my mom would convert over but she has never been into the same things i am! we dont'shop well together at all! lol...well we find common ground with shoes!

i absolutely love vernis! my newfound love! your malibu in perle must look amazing!

Celesus...I am so happy for you! I saw your post and it made me smile. See, good things do come to those in need. You deserved it and I am sure it eases the pain just a bit.

Really happy for you!!!

i'm so glad that things have taken a turn for the better! things work in mysterious ways sometimes, and i'm glad your mom has seen the designer bag light!

Thanks to everyone for noticing my absence .. I really feel loved ! I did go through a bit of a depression after it settled in , and i didnt want to look or hear anything about handbags for a couple of weeks ... but i feel great now ... I cant wait to get the pics up of the new addition to my famiely :amuse:

blushingbaby said:
congrats! i wish my mom would convert over but she has never been into the same things i am! we dont'shop well together at all! lol...well we find common ground with shoes!

i absolutely love vernis! my newfound love! your malibu in perle must look amazing!

I adore the malibu in the pearle ... its so elegant .. its really fun in the frambrois , but a little too playful for me , its perfect just big enough , especcilly for some one like me who is addicted to big bags , its a nice change :biggrin: