First scarves - Jersey and Twill Voyage en Etoffes

Jun 25, 2008
So I am contemplating my first scarf purchases and am thinking hard about the Voyage en Etoffes in the taupe colorway (twill) (number 11, I think). I am young-ist, and wear lots of black and tans, and didn't want anything too traditional. Thoughts?

I also saw a silk jersey scarf in a blue/tan/orange print - not sure what it was called but it was gorgeous.

Thoughts?

Great choice~~you will LOVE it!

Attachments

• 002432S11.jpg
    002432S11.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 170
  • hublot-grand-opening_2059_106160.jpg
    hublot-grand-opening_2059_106160.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC03468.jpg
    DSC03468.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 163
I would imagine that that scarf would go wonderfully with a black suit, since it looks pretty neutral! I'm curious as to what the pink version looks like, but I think it would go nicely with neutral clothing like black and tan... Would be a nice pop of color!

Black suit never goes wrong with any H scarves. This color can fit with neutral color clothing as well. I have a black voyage en etoffes, love it! The story is about the different style clothings and you will find Anne's favorite little monkey on the scarf as well.

A great choice! I bought my mum this very same design and colourway for her birthday, and she loves it! She's worn it with white, black, beige, grey, brown and even blue. It looks so great with everything, I had a small pang of regret that I hadn't bought one for myself! :lol: