Scarves First Scarf Ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Scarfies - what do you recommend for one's first scarf ring? I hope for something that would allow me to wear a 90cm without wrapping it around my neck twice (ie. something simple that would replace tying corners together). Also, is there any reason to buy straight from H or are there other brands people know/love? Thanks!

2. Mors, Regate, Trio are the most signature scarf ring in my point of view.
    You are reference to the knots in TPF, youtube and IG. There are lots of reference to learn how to knot.

AlienaHermes and peonies13 like this.
  3. I haven’t bought non-H scarf rings but I do feel that they are sized just right to use with the 90cms (or whatever size it is made for).

peonies13 likes this.
  4. I would say Trio is a good basic first ring.

AlienaHermes and peonies13 like this.
  5. I love both Regate and trio

CMilly and peonies13 like this.
  6. Thank you all :smile: Will check these rings out!

7. I started with Regate then added the Chaine d’Ancre. Trio and Mors are next!

CMilly and peonies13 like this.
  8. I like the flat double-sided (gold/silver) Chaine d'Ancre. Just make sure it's the right size (there's and 90 and a 70). You can use it easily and it's completely versatile.

A lot of the classics I find a bit too 'classic' IYKWIM.

Photo luxury closet

Attached Files:

peonies13 likes this.
  9. peonies13 likes this.