First RM might need repair ?

MoneyPennie

Sep 22, 2011
Hey guys I am getting my first RM MAB in a few days. There is a slight nick on the leather that the seller told me about. So you think this can be repaired ?

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
No it can't be repaired. I have a nick on one of my bags and also asked RM about it and they said they couldn't fix it. They sent it to me like that from a SS, but I elected to keep it anyway.

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I don't think its that noticable but if it really bugs you can you return it? You could take it to a trusty leather guy to have a look at, mine is really good but I probably would not take my handbags to anyone but him!

Otherwise just wear and enjoy! Little things like that on my bags tend to make me actually "use" them more with less worry about babying them.

MoneyPennie

Sep 22, 2011
JennyErin said:
I don't think its that noticable but if it really bugs you can you return it? You could take it to a trusty leather guy to have a look at, mine is really good but I probably would not take my handbags to anyone but him!

Otherwise just wear and enjoy! Little things like that on my bags tend to make me actually "use" them more with less worry about babying them.
I have yet to see it in person. It's on it's way, just wanted to make a plan incase it dose bother me.