First review~

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Got my packages from Luna Boston today!! :yahoo: I swear - I was pacing by the front door waiting for that darn UPS guy - he didn't even get here till 6:45!!

Supper was put on hold so I could rip the packages open. First - I ran upstairs to get the camera I put on the charger this morning .. and low and behold ... it was off the charger still dead :tdown: Hubby looked at me and said, "I needed the outlet to charge my phone!" - My first words were, "I needed to take pics of my purses for the ladies on TPF!!" - He had this look :wtf: and slowly said, "What the heck is TPF ... and why would they want to see pics of your new purses?!" Once I explained to him what TPF was .. (which I know I have before) - he said, "honey - I'm sure they will understand." :yes:

So ... the pictures will have to wait till tomorrow night ladies .. and I promise to take them .. along with modeling pics ~

I opened the first box which wasn't the Tano - it's a Badgley Mischka and it's really a cute purse. Quite a bit bigger than I originally thought. I'm not too crazy about the white threading against the black bag ... but .. it's still a cute bag. - The only grip I have about the Badgley is the leather. It's hard to explain ....

Opened up the 2nd box .. and when I peeled back the paper - the beautiful Lawn Green color just radiated out. The color is FANTASTIC. Seriously. So much better in person than in pictures. OMG .. the smell of the leather hit me .. and I almost melted. :girlsigh: It's really not as big as I thought it would be. I think in my mind (even after looking at the other pics) - it would overwhelm me. But it doesn't! I mean, it's a big bag .. but not humongous. I :heart: it. It's a fun color - it's a beautiful bag ... I'm so happy!

Thanks to all you girls that helped me in my quest for my very first Tano ... :hugs:

LOL @ yours and your husbands reactions omg too funny!

YAY I'm so glad you love the lawn green (told ya it was gorgeous! ;) ) I'm so excited for your first tano experience with the smells, odd reactions from hubby, dead camera battery when you need it the MOST, etc lololol! Welcome to the insanity... I mean addiction... I mean the tano love!

LOL @ yours and your husbands reactions omg too funny!

YAY I'm so glad you love the lawn green (told ya it was gorgeous! ;) ) I'm so excited for your first tano experience with the smells, odd reactions from hubby, dead camera battery when you need it the MOST, etc lololol! Welcome to the insanity... I mean addiction... I mean the tano love!

Oh Tyger - I forgot to mention that it did come with the little change purse also :yahoo:

And how cute is the Luna Boston packaging with the little cute bar of soap? I got 2 of them .. which my daughter promptly confiscated.

Congratulations Peeking_Around! The lawn is one of my favorite colors that I have.

And coco girl I always get funny looks because I always smell bags too. Tanos always smell great but some other brands have such a bad smell it has kept me from buying them.

:wtf: Last night, my husband came up to our room after I had settled down for the night - wanted to ask if it was okay if he played his computer game some more instead of coming straight to bed :lol:

Anyhow - first think he did when he walked in was walk over to where my Amanda was - picked her up and smelled her .. I mean like a long deep smell :nuts: and my little Pomeranian can't stop walking by it and stopping to smell it. haha.