First Reveal

How exciting-- your first reveal!

And being from the outlet makes it even better! I love outlet reveals. :P

Looks like a bag I had my eye on and had a very difficult time deciding on....a dove Lindsey???

You guessed it! She's a beauty. I'm just not sure she is for me after all of that :sad:

lindsey1.jpg

lindsey2.jpg

I found the matching wallet while I was at my outlet doing the charge send. I was going to get a Parchement old style Sophia I had on hold. When I realized the deletes were only 30% off I got the wallet instead. Kind of wishing I got the sophia :sad: I think the sophia is more my size.
lindsey&wallet.jpg

Maybe she will grow on me.

I have been using my graphite gathered Lindsey for almost a month now and love it!! I get it if you decide it's not for you - I find the Sophia too small for me - but it is a beautiful bag!

Here is my Plum Chevron Sophia. I fell in love with the color at the FP store a few months back, but at the time had my heart set on a Lindsey.
Last week I picked up the plum sophia and the grey chevron lindsey when they hit the outlets. I thought they were perfect, but I had my heart set on a leather lindsey. I ended up returning the lindsey when I found the leather dove one.

plum1.jpg

pluminside.jpg

plumcollection.jpg