First Reveal!

JRabbit

Jun 3, 2011
Hi everyone! I am new here and actually pretty new to coach! (got my first one last January) so to celebrate I am going to do a reveal of what I got for Christmas!!!!! ok I am really new, so I hope this works. Bear with me :lol::lol::lol: I have four bags one frome eBay and the other three are new!

Soo first up to see if it works is an ebay find: It is from last year, and the first bag I got is the satchel in this style, so here is the Poppy Tartan Duffle

Attachments

• Poppy02.jpg
    Poppy02.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 682
  • Poppy01.jpg
    Poppy01.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 681
HAHA!! oh computers how I love you... ahem ok so now: here is my newest poppy pushlock satchel
Sorry the pictures are kinda blue I did this with a droid phone. I LOVE this!! It is so structured and AMAZING.

Attachments

• Poppy04.jpg
    Poppy04.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 671
  • Poppy03.jpg
    Poppy03.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 665
ok so now for the big ones! I only took one picture of the Allie I got for my mom. My phone just doesn't do it justice. this is a HUGE bag, but the color is beautiful. My mom didn't want it.... so I got it lol! =D I will post more photos of it tomorrow when I have an actual camera ^_^

Attachments

• Allie01.jpg
    Allie01.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 637
ok sooo lots of pics for this next one... I am in LOVE with this bag. I loved it the second I saw it on the Macy's website, but I wanted to order it directly from coach. So here is my colorblock Louisa!

Attachments

• Louisa02.jpg
    Louisa02.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 636
  • Louisa01.jpg
    Louisa01.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 611
  • Louisa03.jpg
    Louisa03.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 644
and I LOVE the lining of these bags!! It is such a pretty deep wine color =D! ooh I was so scared of posting a reveal, but now I am glad I did! I will post better pics and modeling shots when I get my camera back tomorrow. I just couldn't wait another day!!! :lol:

Attachments

• Louisa04.jpg
    Louisa04.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Louisa05.jpg
    Louisa05.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 626
  • Louisa07.jpg
    Louisa07.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 625