First Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok girls I won't make you wait!

I'm new to the Dior sub-forum having started with a red gaucho in the smallest size (which I love) and a flight bag that I'm not sure is quite right for me I managed to snag this incredible Dior 61!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are just quick snaps so don't so it justice but will post modelling pics later. I know some of you don't care for this style but I am a huge fan of exotics and the purple is to die for! It's a bigger bag than I'm used to but I was lucky enough to pick this up for only £170 inc postage GBP and it is in as new condition.

I feel like a very lucky girl today! Hope you enjoy :yahoo:

2. OMG STUNNING!!! :nuts::faint:

It's the campaign bag as well, I just love the colour and texture!

3. Thank you! I think the colour really pops and I personally think snakeskin and python skins are just fabulous so I knew it was love at first sight.

I'm quite small and its a very large bag but I'll take her out tomorrow and see how I get on :P

4. I LOVE that color! Gorgeous bag!

5. i agree with you the color really pops . its GORGEOUS ! congratulation on your new purse

6. What a great score on such a beautiful bag! Congratulations :yahoo: That colour is really gorgeous and goes so well with exotic skin :biggrin:

7. Gorgeous! I love the color! :tup:

8. Fantastic bag for an unbelievable price ! Congrats !:yahoo: ( did you get it on ebay?;))

9. Thanks- I just love it! It is a huge bag though so will take some getting used to. Yes I got it on ebay- I get most of my bags on there. For all its flaws it is a great source of bargains! :graucho:

10. I love it. What a gorgeous colour. Congratulations to you.

11. Congrats, agree about the color, it's stunning!

12. Gorgeous bag! Love the color. Congrats!

13. gorgeous!!! congrats!!

14. beautiful purple...congrats!