First Reveal on TPF!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was still debating whether i should get the bb or pm.....there goes a hint!

Who's around for a reveal??

Attached Files:

2. My first time on a reaveal, my guess is Montaigne?

3. Here! Alma?:wave:

4. me!

5. Def alma!! :biggrin:

6. Oh my favorite Alma??

7. I'm gonna guess alma pm cuz of the extra little box. But what color!? So exciting. ;)

8. close..

Attached Files:

9. Alma bb in Indian Rose!! and Emilie in Azur...for the coming Spring
    (the colour looks red...it is hot pink. Hard to capture the true colour at night)

Im just afraid that Emilie will rub in the bag, as well as in my trevi..:sad: anyone experience something similar from the Azur line?

Attached Files:

10. Gorgeous pick!! I'm thinking of the bb in noir or amarante. So many choices!

Sorry, don't have any DA pieces so I can't help you with your question.

Enjoy your lovely purchases! :biggrin:

11. Lovely pieces! I have the Azur Emilie for almost a year. I don't baby it and use different bags with different lining colors. No color transfer. It still looks fabulous and i love it.

12. Gorgeous! One my fave styles :smile:

13. Both are beautiful, perfect for spring! Congrats!

14. Beautiful, congrats!

15. Love anything RI! As far as getting color on the Azur, maybe you can keep the wallet in the dust bag when it's in the bb....might be a pain in the butt but at least no color transfer.