First reveal on tPF. :)

Here are some mod shots! Sorry this is late, life got hectic. :smile:

Here's with the bag pretty empty (I don't actually carry a lot in my purses!):
IMG_1536.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg

I love the slouchiness of it. :loveeyes:

Here's she is with my MacBook Pro, iPad, and a full sized Moleskin.
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1539.jpg

The main difference when she has these items is the slouchiness. It's heavy but when I go back to school I'll either be carrying the laptop or the iPad, not both at once.

And just to give you guys an idea of the size of my laptop/iPad:
IMG_1542.jpg

So yeah, my laptop and iPad both have thick sleeves which obviously bulks the purse up more. If they didn't have the sleeves the purse would weigh less as well as bulge less. Funnily enough my laptop actually has a hardshell case on it which also is contributing to the weight lol. I'm paranoid! I don't want to scratch the lovely aluminum.

Congratulations!

Thank you very much! :smile:

Congratulations :smile:

Thanks! :hugs:

Nice..congrats.

Thank you. :smile:

Very nice!! Congrats! :smile:

Thank you very much. :biggrin:

Congrats!! The delightful is such a gorgeous bag!

Thank you! I'm totally in LVoe with her. I haven't been able to take her out yet due to poor weather but I'm excited for the day I can!

Love this! Congrats!!

Thank you! :hugs:

Beautiful!
Congrats on your Delightful :smile:

Thank you very much. :smile:

congrats!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Lovely, congrats!!

Thank you! :smile:

Glad to know that you have a nice experience associated with the bag.. I like Amsterdam. The SA there are indeed very nice.

It really was great. :smile: Amsterdam was beautiful, I definitely want to go back before I go back home to Canada.

Congrats!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Love your delightful! Congrats on a gorgeous purchase.

Thank you! :hugs:

**not actually quoting but it's the only way I can reply due to ios6 update..grrr)** but i do agree! Lol

Op, i have had my Delightful MM for about a month now and I absolutely love her! I'm sure you will too! Congrats! :smile:

Congrats to you! Thanks, I'm in LVoe right now. :loveeyes:

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you! :biggrin:

Welcome to TPF!

Thanks! :smile:

Congrats!! :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Great choice!! Congrats!

Thank you very much! :smile:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats .. lovely choice:smile:

Thank you. :hugs:

Congrats!:yahoo:

Thank you!!!

I have just started collecting, you are doing better than me ;)

:smile: I got my first one last year (Speedy) as a present from my mom for doing well in school. I found I haven't used it very much so I definitely need to make sure I use her often when I get back home! She'll be perfect for the Canadian Maritime winter, lol.

What do you have in your collection? :smile:

illari said:
:smile: I got my first one last year (Speedy) as a present from my mom for doing well in school. I found I haven't used it very much so I definitely need to make sure I use her often when I get back home! She'll be perfect for the Canadian Maritime winter, lol.

What do you have in your collection? :smile:

I have a bunch of Coach stuff (all thrift store buys) My boyfriend knows I'm a huge sucker for Juicy Couture. So the other day, I was at a Value Village with him. I spied this beautiful Fairytale Juicy watch for 15$, yet put it away because I thought it would look tacky.

So yesterday, he went back and surprised me with it last night! I will be posting a reveal soon for it 😍.

I have a bunch of Coach stuff (all thrift store buys) My boyfriend knows I'm a huge sucker for Juicy Couture. So the other day, I was at a Value Village with him. I spied this beautiful Fairytale Juicy watch for 15$, yet put it away because I thought it would look tacky.

So yesterday, he went back and surprised me with it last night! I will be posting a reveal soon for it 😍.

I love Coach but mostly because I'm a sucker for colours. I've never scored big like that in a thrift store lol.

What a thoughtful boyfriend. :biggrin: Congrats!