First reveal on PF !! ;)

Natty14

May 27, 2016
Hello Ladies! I'm so excited to be able to share this reveal with you! These are two special pieces my DH brought back from a business trip in Amsterdam. First, he's not the shopping buddy that I wish he was and always thinks I'm crazy to spend a lot of money on bags and wallets. So it's no secret I never ask him to go to the mall or let alone pick up a Chanel as a gift. Anyhoo, I lightly asked if he could pop in the chanel store while in Amsterdam and didn't think he would especially since he would likely have to wait on line to get in (which we all know is worth it around launch time lol). But I guess he felt like surprising me and waited on their line! While I only asked for one small wallet (that I couldn't find in the states.) He felt like getting a bag too! ::happy dance:: :happydance:I nearly keeled over when he sent me pictures of their stock, especially since Europe gets different color options than the US. It must have really been my lucky day because Chanel Amsterdam had Spring/Summer act 2 minis in stock !!! I was lucky to have a choice of either: a black rectangle mini with black hardware, a black square mini "pure" with gold hardware (I know these two are available in the states)... and thirdly, a chevron square mini in black grained calfskin with silver hardware!!! (this is when I keeled over lol) Well, I chose that chevron mini and couldn't be happier !! Please allow me to introduce my two new, and extremely special to me, pieces ...

image.jpg

image.jpg