First Reveal of my new Hermes

Kfoorya2

Jun 22, 2013
Hello loves,, so I have been in love with the herbag the past few months and I was in San Fransisco visiting my sister last weekend when I decided to try my luck and walk in the Hermes there 15 min before they close to check if they have any! To my surprise the lovely SA let me know they just got a shipment of two colors in navy and rouge H in the herbag 31... Of course I brought back one with me :smile: so happy I love how casual and dressy this bag can be. Now I need to find a matching twilly for the handles!

Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415477346.921144.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415477364.929650.jpg

Hello loves,, so I have been in love with the herbag the past few months and I was in San Fransisco visiting my sister last weekend when I decided to try my luck and walk in the Hermes there 15 min before they close to check if they have any! To my surprise the lovely SA let me know they just got a shipment of two colors in navy and rouge H in the herbag 31... Of course I brought back one with me :smile: so happy I love how casual and dressy this bag can be. Now I need to find a matching twilly for the handles!

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 2800975View attachment 2800976

You picked a beautiful color for this bag. Congrats ! It was the right place and the right time.