First Reveal of First Chanel

i've always looked to the more unique take on a particular design.. i must say this is a great choice... because, just my opinion, the black ghw quilted Chanel bag is probably "the standard first C" so one sees it everywhere.. your woc looks special

Thank you so much!

I was worried about getting a non-classic one, but then it's not like it's a crazy design, and it's something that won't be available soon :smile: the CCs are kind of raised out and are lovely.

Congrats! I have the exact same one, love it, it's so puffy, and the vintage gold is my favourite. I thought it was caviar first, but after I got it, I saw it on the iPad in store again, it actually says Goatskin. Same as the flap bag in the same style. Thought it was interesting:smile:

Congrats! I have the exact same one, love it, it's so puffy, and the vintage gold is my favourite. I thought it was caviar first, but after I got it, I saw it on the iPad in store again, it actually says Goatskin. Same as the flap bag in the same style. Thought it was interesting:smile:

Ahh okay! Definitely interesting. Maybe that's why the leather looked nicer, the sales assistant told me they were both calfskin with a caviar finish.

It's so beautiful isn't it! The SA said that they took the style inspiration from looking at the archives at Coco Chanel's own bags.

Ahh okay! Definitely interesting. Maybe that's why the leather looked nicer, the sales assistant told me they were both calfskin with a caviar finish.

It's so beautiful isn't it! The SA said that they took the style inspiration from looking at the archives at Coco Chanel's own bags.

When I got it I didn't think too much, just assumed that it was normal caviar. So when I found out, it was like a nice surprise:smile: It is absolutely beautiful! I didn't know the story behind the design, thanks for letting me know!

Not sure where you got it, I got it at Bond Street in London. Haven't really seen it in any other Chanel in London. Feels quite special;)