First reveal: Mini Rockie in Cheetah

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys!

I just got my first AW bag and I'm so excited! Anyway I fell in love with the stock pictures and bought it - I love anything with leopard/cheetah/zebra print!

Quite disappointed to actually see the real thing because the cheetah print on kangaroo fur is so dull looking in person. I would thought it would be more vibrant like the modelled picture!

Also, after putting only 3 things in my bag which is my wallet, portable charger (Xiaomi) and my phone - the bag is incredibly heavy!!

Now I'm not sure whether to return this or not. But I do love the rockie because the studs really complete the edgey look!

HELP!!! IMG_3462.PNG IMG_3577.JPG IMG_3514.JPG

BagLadyT and Stephanieg218 like this.
  2. What did you decide to do? Actually I like that the one you got is less orange-y than the one on the model - just my opinion. But if you’re not happy plus find it heavy, then best to return. I have a mini in latte/rose gold and love it! But then I was used to the regular size Rockie and this is much lighter!

3. I wasn’t happy with how heavy it was when I did not even fill it up :sad: also the prints isn’t calling out for me so I’ve sadly returned it!

Successful&Me likes this.
  4. Hmm yeah it looks very dull compared to the first pic. I don’t have a mini rockie but I’ve always adored the style, and wanted one in red color. But I know it’s heavy because of the metal studs so I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Hope you can find a substitution for your returned one soon!

5. Haha I’m not sure whether I’ll add a mini rockie to my collection but it definitely isn’t the top of my wishlist now that I know how heavy it is. It just isn’t practical for a day out because I know I’ll end up with sore shoulders

6. Haha it was cuter when modelled in a professional studio hahaha

Successful&Me likes this.
  7. Yeah I would prefer if the leopard print was bolder and more orange! LOL. Thank goodness I was able to get a return!

8. Yep it’s like carrying a tote on crossbody rather than a mini bag LOL.
    Bagfish! Now that’s a word hahaha.