First Reveal! (Light and Dark Classics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who's around for a reveal??

I've been reading all of the lovely Chanel posts for some time and am very excited to be doing my first (double!) reveal on TPF!

Attached Files:

2. Waiting :biggrin:

3. Anytime now!

4. First, the smaller of the two boxes...

I had been on the waitlist for this bag for a while, and finally received a call in March! Introducing my black caviar WOC with GHW :biggrin:

(Sorry, I just realized the first picture is blurry. My bad!)

Attached Files:

5. That's cute!! :smile: Congrats!!

6. Yeah! We're bag twins! I love mine so much. Can't wait to see what's in the larger box!!

7. And now the second box!

I admit that while I had already planned on getting this bag, I did buy it a little earlier than expected due to the upcoming rumors of a price increase :-s To be honest, if prices went up any more, I didn't think I would be able to afford anything from the store!

Presenting my new M/L beige clair caviar flap with GHW! I was very lucky to be able to track down what seemed to be the last one of these at Saks while the triple points promo was going on...

Attached Files:

8. Beautiful!!!

Congrats -SB
    Bag twins on the GHW WOC!

9. Congrats on such beautiful purchases! Great classic choices.

10. And a group shot (well, as "group shot" as two bags can be, haha) :smile:

Thank you all for letting me share!

Attached Files:

11. Thank you! I actually love how it's so small and forces me to think about what I really need to carry with me... otherwise I tend to start dumping everything into my purse and end up having to clean them out months later.

Thanks! :biggrin: I feel like the black WOC is a pretty common bag, but I am still so happy to have mine!

Thank you so much, SB! Hope that you are enjoying your WOC as well :smile:

Thank you! I am a little worried about color transfer on my beige flap, but I really wanted a light color flap, so I hope it will be worth it!

12. Beautiful, congrats

13. Gorgeous classics! Congrats!

14. Now a quick question for all of you Chanel experts out there -- upon closer inspection, is this bag slightly lopsided, or am I just overthinking it? While taking pictures, it almost looked like the front flap didn't curve equally on both sides, but maybe this is natural and happens often?

Attached Files:

15. Grats