First Reveal & Introduction!

danimeex

Danielle
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, everyone! You ladies are all so nice and I love looking at your reveals and posts. I've never done a reveal before, or actually introduced myself so I thought I'd take a minute and do that. :smile:

I'm Danielle and I'm addicted to Coach!

I'm 22 and I just graduated from college in May. I'm applying to law school for next fall (and should actually be finishing my applications right now hahaha). I've loved Coach for about 6 or 7 years, but my collection didn't really pick up until I grew up and got a real job!

So, on to my reveal - I got a wallet today and it matches my new favorite bag!

Introducing... Miss Poppy Tartan Glam with matching Patent Wallet!
picture.php

Would anyone be interested in seeing my other babies?!

Welcome Danielle! I'm glad to see a new tPFer here doing a reveal. Beautiful wallet, it looks great with your Tartan Bella!

Congratulations on your buy! I would love to see the rest of your collection if you have the time to put up your pictures.

Good luck with the Law School applications! I hope you get into your top choice ;)

Thanks, happy! I am so excited to post all of these!

This is boring, but this was my first ever Coach bag. My mom got it for me in 2002 for Christmas. Everyone had this bag back then!
picture.php

I don't use it often but when I do, I use this little guy too.
picture.php

As a side note before I start on these bags, I LOVE studded bags! The one on the left was the very second bag I ever got. It really introduced me to Coach leather. The one on the right was an AWESOME eBay find I got this past year. Barely used! I couldn't believe it.

Soho Studded Hobo & Soho Studded Flap Satchel
picture.php

Also, I love matching wallets, as if you hadn't already guessed LOL. So I had to scour the earth to find THIS to match both.
picture.php

This next bag is the one that REALLY got me into Coach!

Parker Framed Satchel in Black (with matching medium wallet, of course!)
picture.php

That made me crazy for framed satchels, so I got this one too.

Ergo Framed Satchel in Rose
picture.php

I found this on NWT eBay for a steal and couldn't wait to get it! A day before I got it I sadly realized that the listing never said anything about a smoke free home, and of course when I opened the box, the bag smelled like ciggy smoke. I was so sad, but called her my SMOKIN' HOT BAG. I put her in front of a fan for two days and it went away. I was lucky!

To carry on with my studded bag obsession, I found this. This bag looks, idk, Indian inspired somehow. Kind of exotic. Also, I love the shape. Fits perfectly!

Soho Studded Suede Hobo and wallet
picture.php

Madeline Tote & Wallet in Buckskin
picture.php

I love this bag too. Buckskin is finicky and you have to be so careful with it, but I can't imagine a bag more perfect for the spring! :smile:

Next up, some outlet finds!

I love this next bag. It got some terrible scuffs one day and I'm STILL upset. I followed the advice of some sage TPFers and I put Vaseline on the spots. They're a lot better, but I'm blocking them with the wallet! ;)

MFF Pleated Gallery Tote & Slim Envelope
picture.php

Bought this next one to use for school next year! Fingers crossed lol. Please excuse that UGLY chip in the paint up there.

MFF Signature Leah Tote
picture.php

I also found my ultimate summer bag at the outlet too! She's an FP delete, and to me screams MIAMI.

Bonnie Satchel in Fuschia with equally bright slim envelope wallet
picture.php

My most recent purchase, other than Miss Tartan up there is...

Midnight Maggie!
picture.php

I usually wear her with a coordinating scarf, but I totally forgot about it when I was taking pictures! Maggie was the first bag I got with a PCE at the boutique. I was SO excited. I just love her color.

Wow, so young and you've already got a nice collection of matching sets. Welcome to TPF, we always like to see the collections.

Best wishes for getting into your dream law school!

One of my favorite parts of my collection is my clutch collection. I have four and I love them so much! They're a bit older so I don't see too many people with them.

Pretty black patent raffia clutch! This is my go to clutch in the summer.
picture.php

Herringbone Clutch
picture.php

Studded (OMG I know I'm obsessed) Brown Suede Clutch
picture.php

Like my Madeline, this clutch can be a pain sometimes, but I love the way it looks!

Vachetta Clutch
picture.php