• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

First Reveal & Introduction!

danimeex

Danielle
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
NJ
And to sum it up, my accessories!

Daphne sunglasses - an outlet steal!

Legacy Stripe Universal Case for my camera

Daphne Flower Charm

Valet Key Fob - I keep all the important keys on one side. I love separating it when I only use wristlets.

MFF Pleated Capacity Wristlet in Graphite

Optic Art Wristlet (from like 5 years ago!)

Signature Mini Skinny

THE END​

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

danimeex

Danielle
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
NJ
Thank you, everyone!!! Also thank you for the good wishes for law school :biggrin:

I'm superrrr frugal, lol!!! So everything you see here was well thought out and you can be sure I'm getting every pennies' worth, LOL. I was lucky enough to have awesome paid internships during college, a very nice scholarship, and VERY NICE parents who are helping me as much as they can with my undergrad loans.

I had to share before my collection comes to a screeching halt with law school on the horizon!!! Especially since I'm on my own for that bill! :sweatdrop:

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
Oh my goodness - you are totally a gal MEANT to be on TPF. I love all the bags and matching wallets - I am WAAAYYYYYY too lazy to switch out wallets. I love your collection!! I've never seen some of your bags before and I love (almost) all of them (I'm not a Poppy fan). I can NOT believe you have a wallet to match the midnight maggie - GET OUT OF HERE!!!

This is a great time to go to law school - there are no jobs now, but in three years when you're done, you'll walk into an interview with a Coach bag and will be hired immeidately!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
Congrats on having such a great collection! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed all of your pictures! Good luck with law school & Happy Holidays!

danimeex

Danielle
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
NJ
Thank you, Jersey Girl! I tried to tie the pony scarf on my Parker the way that you showed your scarf on your bag in a thread somewhere (about tying scarves in more than just a boring bow). Mine is too floppy!

Oh my goodness - you are totally a gal MEANT to be on TPF. I love all the bags and matching wallets - I am WAAAYYYYYY too lazy to switch out wallets. I love your collection!! I've never seen some of your bags before and I love (almost) all of them (I'm not a Poppy fan). I can NOT believe you have a wallet to match the midnight maggie - GET OUT OF HERE!!!

This is a great time to go to law school - there are no jobs now, but in three years when you're done, you'll walk into an interview with a Coach bag and will be hired immeidately!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol when I discovered this forum I was SO excited. And yessss, I love that midnight wallet so much!

To be honest, I'm not really a huge Poppy fan either. I'm more of a... tartan fan, I guess lol! I was surprised when I fell in love with that bag.

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
O.G.
Nov 12, 2009
What a wonderful collection! I LOVE all the matching sets! Thanks for sharing all the pics, and good luck with law school!

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
Columbia,SC
ooohhh i love your dedication to coordination! you have great and unique bags, the indian inspired one i had never seen...just great!!

danimeex

Danielle
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
NJ
Thank you, all! I really appreciate your compliments - coming from you ladies who know your Coach, it means so much more to me!