first Reveal in a month! something completely crazy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so this bag came out last summer and it caught my eye immediately...the price tag though, was a little high for me at the time as I was just starting to grow my collection. I loved it from afar and just figured it wasn't the right time and something else will come along that catches my heart as this bag did...
    well.....it didn't and I found myself still longing for this bag on the inside figuring I had really missed my chance! Seeing a girl carrying one at dinner one night just put me over the edge.
    I went to the boutique the following weekend and MY SA said she happened to find ONE left in the entire company and did I want it????? I just told her yes paid and waited for it to arrive...

a week later, from Seattle WA...here it is my long awaited Richard Prince Mancrazy bag!!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      187.5 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      188.6 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      189.3 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      191.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I am CRAZY IN LVOE ~ Congrats!

3. >Congratulations!<

This is truly crazily beautiful. I want a modeling pic! :biggrin:

4. Absolutely gorgeous! It was definitely meant to be..Enjoy!

5. I LOVE LOVE that bag. I thought there were more "jokes" on it though? Isn't there one about the guy and his wife asking him for $?

6. This is a HTF bag to be sure!!! Congrats babe you so deserve it!!!

7. Congrats on enduring the week long wait!!!! that is one hot hot bag!

8. SUCH a hot bag! :drool:

Congrats on the find!

9. Beautiful bag!! Congratulations!

10. I'm so happy you found this beautiful bag ~ congrats!

11. Wow... this is one of my favorite Jokes bags... HUGE congrats to you! :biggrin:

12. Congrats - it was meant to be ! :yes:

13. That bag is crazily HOT. Congrats!!!

14. Wow, what an amazing bag, how fortunate that your SA was able to find the last one. Congrats!!!

15. Fabulous bag!!!!