First reveal in 2013! (Pic heavy)

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
Hi all! I picked up a few goodies from my recent visit to the LV boutique a few weeks ago, but I have been too sick or too busy to take pics for the reveal. So here they are....

First up is an SLG...I posted a thread asking for your opinions on this piece so you probably have an idea of what it is already :smile:

image-3364007171.jpg

image-3447874229.jpg

I would love to have my initials hot stamped onto my bags but I could never be brave enough to take the plunge so I thought this would be a great alternative!

image-2610191701.jpg

image-1781295605.jpg

This is my first bag charm purchase. I have always loved the insolence charm but I thought the colors are too matchy matchy lol...I like a pop of color against the browns.

image-4227849186.jpg

image-1999585036.jpg

This is my first bag charm purchase. I have always loved the insolence charm but I thought the colors are too matchy matchy lol...I like a pop of color against the browns.

LVoely!! I am looking at this same bag charm as my 1st charm purchase too LOL!!! It looks great on ebene. I am supposed to be on a ban but I keep drooling over other people's reveals here on tpf :smile:

Congrats on the newest additions to your LV family!