First Reveal - Cervo "Baseball" Hobo!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's a nice bag! I love cervo hobo too.

2. I'm so sorry to read about your peeling issues! Please let us know when everything is fixed (fingers crossed).

3. Thanks, StylevationArmy! I took it back to NM and they exchanged it for another cervo hobo that was brand new from the back. I thought I did a good job of looking it over, but the next day when I took it out to use it I noticed scratches on the inside of the bag, at the base of the strap. Identical scratches on both sides. And another scratch on the top of the bag. I took this one back too and opted out of another. They were very nice and gave me a full refund. (My receipt said that I wouldn't get more than 75%, so they were awesome to give me the full refund.)

Unfortunately my love of BV's cervo was short-lived. I don't want to give it another try at this point. BUT I've decided to trek up to Chicago BV next month and either get a large or maxi Veneta to replace it, so my story has a happy ending! :biggrin:

4. I'm sorry to hear about the peeling issue. I read about the problem in older threads, but I have experienced no issues at all with either of my well loved cervo hobos. They both have a lot of mileage on them.