First reveal and a Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile: I'm finally a Louboutin lady too. I had the best assistant at the Geneva store who made the experience so fabulous and fun! I chose to play it safe and got the black vernis Pigalle in the 100mm. I'm so excited about this one and I already sense an addiction coming up :graucho:

On another note I was given the extra heel tips pictured. They seem to be much smaller than then actual pigalle's tip and aren't black. Is this normal or was I given wrong ones perhaps?

Wish you a Happy Easter xx

Attached Files:

2. They're lovely, congratulations!! It looks like you got the wrong heel tips.

3. Thank you so much :smile: I'll inform the store x

4. Pretty pair, congrats! Yes, these tips are definitely from another pair and different color (nude).

5. Congrats! They are lovely! ;)

6. Congrats! Love your pigalles!! the heel tips are definitely wrong, the colour is different.

7. thank you so much for your input too :smile: I'm trying to have them exchanged

8. Congratulations on your first pair of Loubs!:yahoo: I love firsts!, and seconds, and thirds:roflmfao: All my Loub purchases I remember because it's a special shoe. I love them and you will feel fabulous wearing them.