FIRST Rebecca Minkoff. WHY do you love RM bags?

sow1948

Jul 29, 2008
Hello!

I'm thinking of getting a RM bag instead of a Louis Vuitton for my birthday and I've never had her brand before.
Is it durable?? Will it last as long as an LV?

THANKS!

I am a huge LV fan, and only until recently that i purchased my first and second RM bags. I must say these bags are really high quality with great craftsmanship as well. I just love the fun and edgy designs RM bags can offer compared to LV. But i guess it is a nice way to take a break from LV. Which style of RM bags are you looking into?

Get an RM! Everybody and their sister carries around LV. At least with RM you have a range of colors and styles and rarely does someone have the same bag as you :smile:. And yes I think the leathers are durable - although it can vary color to color! Oh and one more thing - RM's are rarely counterfeited so if you're buying off Ebay and such you'll have better luck!

I like design of both brands (except for the LV monogram, but the epi leather is gorgeous!).

Hmm... if you don't purchase a LV, does that mean you can get TWO RM bags? :graucho:

I really like how RM isn't quite as well known as some of the really popular brands. Also, her logo and name aren't all over her bags and she uses amazing leather. For her price point (which she just lowered this year), the leather and overall quality is pretty good compared to other brands at the same price point. Plus, I love her simple yet slightly edgy designs!

I don't have an RM yet (but I hope to!) and I really love how unique yet classic they are! I love the fact that are so many choices in color of leather and hardware. I am still searching for certain combos that I like but I really like that her bags aren't as popular as a lot of other brands. I usually buy Coach, which I still love, but let's face it, those bags sell out quick which means many women have them.

I like the rockerish look to them.. gold hardware, long tassels! ahhh and all the different colors they come in! I like that she isnt very well known and I feel like my bag is more unique that way.

I just love them. As soon as I bought one, I had to have another. They are fun without being too casual. The leather is great and I love the colors. Plus, it doesn't hurt that you can usually find some on sale somewhere.

I love the smell!!! the leather is sublime!! And I love the fact not many, infact noone here would have one!! It really is a nice bag!! And holds a lot!!

Like everyone said, I love the fact that RM isn't that well known on the streets. Unlike LV, not everyone and their mama is carrying RM. This brand has a lot of styles - purses to carry for work, night out and running errands - and not to mention the colors and different types of leather as well.

I only have one so far, but I love the styling, the leather, and the fact that her name isn't splattered all over the bag. I can't wait to get another.

I love leather bags but I hate that sealant crap that's painted on the edges of the leather on some bags. When I noticed that RM doesn't use sealant on her bags (at least all the ones I own), I was hooked on RM!