First purchases of 2008! *pics*

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Not just my first purchases of 2008 but also, my first 2 pairs of sunnies from Chanel! Finallyyyy. I've never been able to get any Chanel sunnies - my face's small and cheek bones are too high so they never fit me perfectly. I cannot tell you how excited I was when my SA called me to tell me the Cruise sunnies I wait listed for arrived last night! I couldn't sleep the entire night b/c it was NY's countdown and also, I had a late supper as well as the Chanel anticipation (happened when I knew I was gonna get the reissue) so I'm typing all these with heavy eyelids lol.

The sunnies I've got are from Cruise '08C and a pair from '00V (which is just released as well but I was told by my SA that they are seasonal? 00V means classic, no?) that is similar to '07P s5018 Nicole Richie / Olsen sunnies, but less trendy with no funny gradient lens and legs, though still funky and fun looking. :graucho:

The Cruise ones are so cute! I got them in salmon pink b/c they seduced me the most among the 3 colors IMO. At first I wanted both salmon pink and the white ones (both the same design but in diff colors) but decided against the white ones when I tried on the round sunnies b/c they just fit so well and look too cute (and also slightly cheaper) so I couldn't resist! Plus it's a substitute for missing out the spring ones last year! :girlsigh:

i have never posted my face here and i'm shy hehe. i barely wear make up so please bear with my face lol. i just had to model them to justify their true beauty :angel:

mewithchanel00vsunnies3ej7.png

'00V classic round sunnies

mewithchanel00vsunniesfq8.png

mewithchanel08csunnies2dn5.png

new Cruise sunnies! i did a kooky pout to go with the funky sunnies lol. it looks retro with a little rayban feel, don't you think?

You look so fabulous in your new eyewear. Thanks for jumping the hurdle and modeling them!! Like both sunnies equally. Good choice in getting two different styles.

Glad to hear I'm not alone in drifting off to sleep or waking with Chanel on my mind. (Am beginning to think Chanelitis is an acute, chronic disease with no permanent cure.)

^ phew!! thanks! i was beginning to think i made a wrong choice on the 2nd pair! everyone seems to like the round ones better and i thought both are equally cute lol