First purchase help?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I have browsed this website for years but now I have made myself an account because for the first time I’m stumped! My favorite handbags have been my Celine and YSL, however I stumbled across a Goyard bag that I cannot stop thinking of but now, how to find it?! I am interested in The PLUMET WALLET-CLUTCH! Black! Does anyone have thus bag? Please share! Also, I do have a Neiman Marcus account, is this something I could order over the phone via the Chicago store? Any advice is so appreciated! Take care!

Attached Files:

2. Love this - so cute! Do you happen to know how much it is?

3. Cute bag! I don't own it, but I have purchased from the Chicago store. If the store has the item in stock, you can buy it over the phone and they will ship it to you. If you do not have a Goyard store in your home state, then you will save on tax. I think they charge $25 for delivery.

4. I've been eyeing this bag in orange - I love it. Seems like the perfect size for a cardholder, a phone, and anything else you might need while going out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice