First PS1 help me decide

momo721

O.G.
Nov 13, 2011
Hello everyone, was just hoping to get some opinions...I've been lusting after the PS1 for so long! I think I'm finally going to make my first purchase. I know I want a large size, as I'll be using it as a book bag. I am having problems deciding on color. I'm torn between tobacco and raspberry suede and the violet leather. I don't have any suede bags and I love the look of it. I wear mostly dark clothing and like my bags to be colorful. Was just worried about upkeep, so then I started thinking about the traditional leather. What do you think?

I love the raspberry suede, but the violet is also gorgeous. So you can't go wrong with either. The Tobacco is lovely, but not as thrilling to me.

Another question for you PS1 loving TPFers out there: how does it compare to Bal city? Do you enjoy/get more use out of PS1? Before I decided to explore the PS1 route, my other option was for another Bal city (have military color already). I do love the city, just thought I should try something else. Don't want to have any regrets as it will be awhile before I can purchase another treat for myself!