First proper outing with my LV

woopdidamndoo

Aug 7, 2010
Scotland
Today I took my LV mono speddy 35 out for it's first proper outing lol. I had taken it out once before but we were in the car most of the time.
I loved having my bag with me but there are some things I'm going to have to get used to. I found it a little difficult getting in and out of my bag, it was a bit akward but I'm sure that's just because I'm not used to it yet. Also when I got home my arm was agony and still is. It was worth it though :biggrin:
I found that when I was in shops I got better service. I don't know if it was just me having a good day or if it was because of the bag.I'll have to do a little experiment and see.

Jelly Belly

Sep 20, 2010
T.O
LOL, yes you well slowly get to develop some nice toned arms from wearing your speedy on your arm.

My arm always aches after wearing my MC Alma :P

I guess it comes with wearing hand held bags on your arms.

Jul 22, 2010
Louis Clowds
Glad you enjoyed your first day out together.
It´s normal. My armes ache almost everytime, depending how much I end up taking back home he he. With time I noticed the handles, any hand held with uncoated vachetta, loosening up so you can push them up a bit further.

Mar 3, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Congrats! I remember when I took my perforated speedy 30 on a trip to vegas and my arm was red because it was so heavy :sad:
Now I only use it on short shopping trips :smile:
But its still my fav