first pre-loved bag, epi speedy 30

kimariew

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
I just received my first pre-loved bag, a cassis epi speedy 30. It is in really nice condition still and I love the color, but it seems so big. I am 5'1 and 125 lbs. I just recently purchased an azur speedy 30, which I thought seemed big at first but then after a couple weeks I did get used to the size. Do you think I'll get used to the bigger size, should I keep it? I wish it were the smaller size but it doesn't appear that this color is easy to find. I purchased from yoogis and some time to decide if I would like to keep or return.

Attachments

• epi.jpg
    epi.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 444
I think epi speedys do seem a little larger than the canvas speedys because they have more structure. I love the Cassis color but agree with the others - return it if you think it's too big. I have a Rouge Epi Speedy 30 and love it, but it's bigger than my canvas speedys.

love the colour. I have the red epi speedy 25 - which really should be called the 27 - because its between the size of the 25 and 30 of mono! If you are concerned with the size of the 30, I would return it and wait for a 25 to come along.

I love the bag and the color, but if you don't absolutely love it, don't keeep it. I would give it some time, however. Do several modelling sessions in front of the mirror, and it may grow on you. :smile: You have 30 days to return it if I'm not mistaken, so it gives you some time to think about it.

Cassis 30 was a great find as it's a rarer color.

I agree with everyone else who said the Epi Speedy bags are larger than their canvas counterparts. However, I would think hard before returning the lovely bag you have. While an Epi 25 (more like a 27) might be okay size-wise, the Epi is not as pliable as canvas and a smaller opening couples with a stiffer material will make it tougher to get things in and out.