first pre-loved bag, epi speedy 30

kimariew

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
Wisconsin
I just received my first pre-loved bag, a cassis epi speedy 30. It is in really nice condition still and I love the color, but it seems so big. I am 5'1 and 125 lbs. I just recently purchased an azur speedy 30, which I thought seemed big at first but then after a couple weeks I did get used to the size. Do you think I'll get used to the bigger size, should I keep it? I wish it were the smaller size but it doesn't appear that this color is easy to find. I purchased from yoogis and some time to decide if I would like to keep or return.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2010
MA
I would return it if u really don't think u would like it. Sometimes it only takes a few outings and u won't even notice. Nice bag and color!!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Love the colour! But agree, return if you don't think you'll use it.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I think epi speedys do seem a little larger than the canvas speedys because they have more structure. I love the Cassis color but agree with the others - return it if you think it's too big. I have a Rouge Epi Speedy 30 and love it, but it's bigger than my canvas speedys.

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
love the colour. I have the red epi speedy 25 - which really should be called the 27 - because its between the size of the 25 and 30 of mono! If you are concerned with the size of the 30, I would return it and wait for a 25 to come along.

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
love the colour but if you find yourself not loving the bag i would return and wait for another bag that makes your heart flutter!

ivonna

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
UK
I love the bag and the color, but if you don't absolutely love it, don't keeep it. I would give it some time, however. Do several modelling sessions in front of the mirror, and it may grow on you. :smile: You have 30 days to return it if I'm not mistaken, so it gives you some time to think about it.

Lilarose

Sep 27, 2009
Cassis 30 was a great find as it's a rarer color.

I agree with everyone else who said the Epi Speedy bags are larger than their canvas counterparts. However, I would think hard before returning the lovely bag you have. While an Epi 25 (more like a 27) might be okay size-wise, the Epi is not as pliable as canvas and a smaller opening couples with a stiffer material will make it tougher to get things in and out.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I understand the dilemma.. EPI 30 is definitely larger than canvas... It might be too big but it's definitely gorgeous.. GL with your decision!