First prada ! Bad saffiano lux tote QUALITY !!! (pics)

Hello!

This is my very first prada and i am not sure if i am going to keep it or exchange..

Here is the reveal and don't forget to check the last picture that showing the Bad quality which is really upset me.

Small saffiano lux tote

DGipMEk.jpg

eUasxyq.jpg

pQCeKpi.jpg

4oqPBIQ.jpg

Do you think i should exchange it or its okay? Oh also please where can i find where it is made i can't find it !
Thank you.

I just got my small cameo saffiano ..and it looks ok to me..I would consider return if i were you though

The "made in" tag can be easily spot..it's in the bag lining..top right corner -- right next to the inner zip:biggrin:

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7,983
I just bought the same exact bag over the weekend. I bought it on impulse and only checked this forum after I bought the bag. I would never have purchased Prada had I known about all these issues. I guess I got lucky because I never inspected my bag thoroughly before buying it. The tag is in the right place, it says made in Italy. The seams are all intact, zippers all working. I would seriously head back to Prada and exchange that bag. This is my first Prada, hopefully not my last.

Update
They told me its totally fine and all prada's bag has it

They asked me to drink any thing
So i asked for a french coffee
5Tx1Lyv.jpg

The manager showed me more than 5 bags like mine all has it but i think some of them better looking than mine
so he changed it to me to this

zmTTLjj.jpg

iRzfVVT.jpg

What do you think girls? Can you show me you bags from this side? Thank you.

'Scuse my ignorance but I can't exactly tell what part of the bag you are unhappy with? I know you circled the edges but what is bothering you specifically about it?

OP, they all look like that. I can see glue on most of them. For some reason this did not prevent me from purchasing a Prada! Maybe I'm nuts but that leather is out of this world!!! :drool:

How was the coffee? The new one you picked seems better than the first one. It just looks like they didn't use too much sealant and the panels weren't flush against the edges maybe? Here are pics of mine.

Attachments

• 1368058480769.jpg
    1368058480769.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 7,784
  • 1368058490420.jpg
    1368058490420.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 7,708