First post in this forum, and first BV!

riceandsoup

bona fide bag lady
O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
I've been eyeing the Veneta for a long time, having owned mostly mid-market bags up till now. Then my girlfriend lent me her medium Rame Veneta for a week, and there was no turning back! So here I am with my very first Veneta - the large Veneta in Rame. :biggrin:

4427958745_2d3187cc2c.jpg

4427958881_855509c446.jpg

Rame really is such a versatile colour and goes with everything. Loving it and am already planning my next acquisition...

Congrats and welcome!

I love a Veneta ( have 8 I think :P) and I love the metallics. :biggrin:

Yours doesn't look like copper Rame, it looks like it might be Armatura or the newer Elephant Armatura. Where did you get it and is it pre-loved or new?

Bichon, the colour code is 7540 so it's Rame unless I'm very much mistaken. I bought it new. I think it's the lighting that's making it look less copper and more bronze. :smile:

Bichon, the colour code is 7540 so it's Rame unless I'm very much mistaken. I bought it new. I think it's the lighting that's making it look less copper and more bronze. :smile:

Yes, that is the code for Copper Rame (there's more than one Rame). I just looked in my copper wallet and that's the code. I also have an Armatura Veneta that is Rame. Has that soft ribbon texture that is Rame.

Very beautiful, you'll get so much enjoyment from that gorgeous bag. :biggrin: