First post in this forum, and first BV!

riceandsoup

bona fide bag lady
O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
sunny island set in the sea
I've been eyeing the Veneta for a long time, having owned mostly mid-market bags up till now. Then my girlfriend lent me her medium Rame Veneta for a week, and there was no turning back! So here I am with my very first Veneta - the large Veneta in Rame. :biggrin:

Rame really is such a versatile colour and goes with everything. Loving it and am already planning my next acquisition...

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I've seen this bag IRL and it's simply stunning! Congratulations and a big welcome to the BV corner of Purse Forum. It looks perfect on you :smile:

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
Congrats and welcome!

I love a Veneta ( have 8 I think :P) and I love the metallics. :biggrin:

Yours doesn't look like copper Rame, it looks like it might be Armatura or the newer Elephant Armatura. Where did you get it and is it pre-loved or new?

yeliab

Luxury = Purses
Jul 15, 2009
Oh it's LOVELY!! Congrats on your gorgeous baby!! :biggrin: Beautiful colour!! :biggrin:

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
Bichon, the colour code is 7540 so it's Rame unless I'm very much mistaken. I bought it new. I think it's the lighting that's making it look less copper and more bronze. :smile:

Yes, that is the code for Copper Rame (there's more than one Rame). I just looked in my copper wallet and that's the code. I also have an Armatura Veneta that is Rame. Has that soft ribbon texture that is Rame.

Very beautiful, you'll get so much enjoyment from that gorgeous bag. :biggrin:

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Welcome and congratulations on your very first BV!

You made an excellent choice. Copper rame is a gorgeous colour!

But be warned...it's a slippery slope :P