First post - Courtney?!

Hi,
This is my very first post but I've been lurking for quite a long time! And I really, really, really want a Courtney! I don't know what year/season it's from or what colors it comes in (I've only seen a fuschia-ish color and a black) but I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good place to buy one?
I know EBay is not exactly "safe" - especially for someone like me who can't authenticate bags - and maybe it's not recent enough to be in stores? Any good (trusted) online shops?
thanks for all your help!

I purchased mine from ebay earlier this year. It was huge on me so I had to resell it. It was Raisin (dark burgundy) and absolutely gorgeous. And the leather was awesome on it. It also comes in a smaller size, called the Sienna. I have seen the Courtney in Black, Raisin and an emerald green. Good luck on your search and WELCOME to the forum! I will keep my eyes open for one but I have not seen this bag in stores in a few months.

Just want to let you know I received a fake Blake from Bluefly. They said they had it authenticated, but it had ykk zippers, no tags or dustbag. I had no problems with getting a refund.

Just want to let you know I received a fake Blake from Bluefly. They said they had it authenticated, but it had ykk zippers, no tags or dustbag. I had no problems with getting a refund.

Oh, that's disappointing! I'm glad to hear Bluefly refunded your money without any problems. I can't believe they say they had it authenticated. :shrugs:

Oh, that's disappointing! I'm glad to hear Bluefly refunded your money without any problems. I can't believe they say they had it authenticated. :shrugs:

That's terrible! So dishonest...taking advantage of people (like me!) who don't know all the intimate details of their favorite bags!
I'm still keeping an eye out for a Courtney...wish me luck!