First pair! What do you recommend?

Absolutely true. Yes, I have classic patent Stuart weitzmans I wear to the office a lot and black irina pour la victiore's for going out. The CLs I may end up getting are the ones below. I'm obsessed.

image-3547279842.jpg

cait...I think you have your answer. [of course try them on or make sure you can return them just in case they end up killing your feet! there's nothing worse then buying your 1st pair and not being able to wear them.]

And trust me...I don't doubt that you will be buying other pairs. :smile: [Early congrats on your 1st pair!]

My advice to you is to try them on if you can before you purchase! I bought a pair of Rolandos and I'm not wild about them because of the toe box. But everyone's feet are different!

Post pics of the pair that you choose! :smile:

I have attempted to buy practical CL's each & every time. But I seem to be drawn towards things that are more fun.. and I wear the heck out of them just the same! I completely get the "get something basic" argument... and I think that you can't go wrong either way... but, my advice is to get something that makes your heart sing, because if you do, you'll wear them most often. GL!

PS- The Rolandos *definitely need to be tried on. I can wear a lot of "difficult" CL's, but the Rolandos are crippling for me, and the ball of my foot is pretty average.

of the three you mentioned, i would go with the black patent filos since you would likely get the most wear/use out of those. i have a slightly wide foot and i have the elisas (they look similar to the filos, just with more of an almond toe and no platform) and those fit my feet very well :biggrin:

caitvee said:
I'm finally purchasing my first pair, and cannot decide between the black patent Ronaldo's, black patent Filo's, or leopard calf hair Filo's. Suggestions! I love the black cut out booties as well... And live in the northeast so they would get a decent amount of use.

Definitely the black FILO. It's a staple shoe and so stunning. I have 3 different pairs of FILO because it's so comfy and sexy

Ahh I'm dying to go try them on. I think I'll have to go to the Saks in Cleveland as that's the closest to me. I hope they have a solid selection. I cannot wait! Whats everyone's favorite pairs or awesome collections??

caitvee said:
Ahh I'm dying to go try them on. I think I'll have to go to the Saks in Cleveland as that's the closest to me. I hope they have a solid selection. I cannot wait! Whats everyone's favorite pairs or awesome collections??

I adore my FILO in every color but these fifi

image-2133936513.jpg

image-1546259889.jpg

image-1610296222.jpg

divinoche are my faves

My first ones were the glitter helmour 100 glitter mini...they are black with glitter but not huge glitter, more like black with a shine, they are classic yet d'orsay which the inside of the foot is open and pretty comfy. I can see myself wearing them till I can dance in 4 inch heels lol